If you are getting a little tired of soaping up and sanitizing during the ongoing pandemic, we have some tips to help you keep your homes safe and families healthy:
1) Before you disinfect surfaces, do a quick pre-clean to remove any visible dust, dirt, or grime.
2) Use your cleaner or disinfectant exactly as directed on the packaging.
3) After disinfecting, let the surface air dry. It needs to stay wet for as long as is recommended in order to kill germs properly!
4) When disinfecting food contact surfaces or children’s toys, rinse them with water once they have air-dried.
5) Throw disinfectant wipes in the garbage — don’t flush them!