Are you planning for holiday visitors? Think about what you’d expect to find at a five-star hotel and use that as inspiration for the perfect guest room oasis.
- Add extra plush accents, like quilted shams, a chunky knit throw blanket, or even a fur or sequined one for a touch of glam.
- Stock the bathroom with essentials like extra toothbrushes and toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, shower gel, body lotion, and a festive scented candle.
- Be sure there is ample storage — especially if your guests have winter gear like coats or boots.
- You don’t have to deck all of the halls, but a little seasonal greenery goes a long way toward adding holiday cheer.
- Make sure there are plenty of clean, fresh towels on hand. And — a warm, comfy guest bathrobe to add that extra touch of hotel luxe!
Are you hosting holiday guests this year, or are you traveling?