We will meet with you in person or by phone, and find out exactly what you are looking for in a new home. We will help you get pre-qualified so that when we find the right property you are ready. If you are purchasing with cash, we will let you know what is required in order to submit an offer.
We constantly preview listed homes and are always watching for new listings, price reductions and properties that have gone under contract. We make sure that our buyers have this information also, so that they can see for themselves what is going on with the local market.
We know the area and will introduce buyers to the different neighborhoods while showing them homes that meet their criteria.
Once a home is identified, we will show them an analysis of recent sales and active listings for homes that are similar to the home they are interested in to help them determine an offer price.
We will prepare the offer paperwork and review completely answering any questions and walking them through the process.
We are there for our clients every step of the way throughout the contract negotiations. We provide a calendar of critical dates and we will keep the transaction moving forward through the important timelines.
We work closely with our clients all the way through the closing and completion of their new home purchase.
Whether buying or selling, we make it a point to be available to our clients. Many agents are too busy to answer their phone. Our clients know that if they get our voice mail, we are on the phone or in meeting but that they will receive a phone call back as soon as we are available and always the same day.
We believe in the value of home ownership. For many people it is part of their dream to provide stability and comfort for their families, or a second home away from home. And as time goes on, a comfortable place to retire.
Home Buyer Tips
When you are looking to buy a house, it’s always wise to hire a Realtor who is knowledgeable about the area you are looking to purchase in. A local realtor will be equipped with crucial information that an out-of-area realtor will not. You deserve to have all the facts about not just the home you are buying, but also the neighborhood in which it is located. This information is priceless.
Top 10 reasons to work with a neighborhood realtor:
- Local realtors will know why some homes on the same street are worth more than others.
- They can determine accurate prices on specific homes in the neighborhood.
- They know who previously owned homes in the neighborhood, and why they sold them.
- They know which streets in a neighborhood are more desirable than others, and they know which streets may have undesirable neighbors who may influence value.
- They know the listing agents in the area and can negotiate with them and get inside information.
- They can advise you on which agents take overpriced listings and which take listings at market value.
- They can refer you to local home inspectors, and they know if there are any inspections that should be performed that are specific to the area.
- They know about home owner’s associations that may be in the neighborhood, and what their rules and regulations are.
- They know what attributes a buyer in that neighborhood should be seeking.
- They know what you need to know before you even have to ask!