When summer hits, the rush to hit the road and go for a nice vacation trip begins. Before you know it, what was meant to be a nice time to relax might begin with a big headache with all the stressful traveling plans you have to make and the hassles of airport transportation, airline tickets, booking a rental car, and time wasted at congested airports. So instead of hitting the road the next time you want to go on vacation why not have an awesome time right in your own backyard.
The Valley is home to several vacation wonders that will simply blow you away. With their luxurious spas and pools, secluded romantic gardens, exclusive golf courses and exquisite dining, all you need for a wonderful vacation is right here at home. Here are some of the best deals you can go for:
- The Boulders Resort and Spa: beautifully perched at the foot of the black mountain the boulder promises a peaceful vacation at very low summer rates. From luxurious casita accommodations to the legendary 33,000-square-foot Waldorf Astoria Spa, four swimming pools, a world-class golf course and scintillating dishes at the newly designed restaurants. This peaceful paradise offers summer amenities and programs specially designed to give you a blissful getaway.
- Sheraton Grand: a truly traditional resort proudly showcasing the culture, art, and legends of the Pima and Maricopa Tribes. This award-winning holiday getaway at Wild Horse Pass is located on the Gila River Indian Community near Chandler, Arizona. The guest rooms all have a cultural theme. It also has two golf courses at Whirlwind Golf Club, and you can get a well-deserved relaxation and transformation at the Aji Spa. The wild horses, for which the location is named after, can be seen from the patio at the Kai Restaurant while enjoying an amazing dining experience here.
- The Hermosa Inn: A trip to the Hermosa Inn is literarily a visit to Paradise. This luxury, the hotel is located in a residential area in one of Phoenix most exclusive neighborhoods, Paradise Valley. The resort boasts of enchanting new deluxe casitas and newly-renovated guest casitas. With a true Southwest experience provided by an Arizona-themed decoration, garden settings, and private patios. The Inn Is also popular for its superior cuisine and excellent wine list
- Tempe Mission Palms: talk about finding the right spot, this hotel is located at just the right place with more than 100 restaurants, bars, and shops within a fairly walkable distance from it. Located in the Mill Avenue District Downtown Tempe, the hotel also has a metro train station in its vicinity, allowing you to quickly take a trip by train to explore neighboring towns if you so desire.
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa: located in Phoenix Arizona, make your staycation a romantic gateway at the Royal Palms. Situated on a nine-acres plot at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort is built on the original Spanish Revival villa of Delos and Florence Cooke, and is home to a very large collection of Mediterranean art and exotic flora giving it a unique romantic feel. It is well-suited for honeymooners and longtime loves looking for a truly romantic holiday get-away.
- Arizona Biltmore: located in central Phoenix, “the jewel of the desert” as it is fondly called provides for your holiday enjoyment luxurious gardens, dining, and accommodations, Tennis and golf course, and everything else you need to pamper yourself on your vacation. It has a three in one paradise pool, and a 92-foot waterslide, providing unlimited poolside amusement. the pool also has a spacious and comfortable indoor sitting area with HDTV and full bath, a private patio area with chaise lounges and table and chairs, and offers special food and beverage service.